Summit on the Park Memberships
Benefits of Membership
Membership benefits at the Summit on the Park are endless! We have a wide array of membership options to suit any schedule. Membership entitles our guests use of the aquatic center, gymnasium, racquetball court, fitness center, steam and sauna rooms, walk / jog track, and all fitness classes.
Members are also entitled to special rates for most Leisure Services recreation programs. Register online now!
We value the business and loyalty of all Summit on the Park members, such as residents and non-residents who are swimmers, runners, weight-lifters, yogis, day-campers and more. For any questions or concerns, please contact Summit Membership Services at 734/394-5460.
Summit Membership Amenities
Amenities for the Summit membership include:
- Membership Options
- Fitness Center
- Over 65 Fitness Classes and Aquatic Fitness Classes
- Kids Corner Child Care
- Indoor Pools and Aquatic Center
- Club 55+ Senior Center
- Indoor Walking Track
- Summit Staff
- Discounts on recreation, aquatic and specialty fitness classes
- And Much More!
Become a Summit On the Park Member Today!
Purchase a Summit membership today and start experiencing all the Summit has to offer. Register online or visit the Summit on the Park front desk and talk to one of our friendly staff members to enroll.
One-Week Trial Membership
Student ID Policy
All students must present a valid student ID every Saturday to enter the facility.
Join us every month for special Member Appreciation Days!
Fresh Fruit Fridays - First Friday of Each Month
January 2017 - December 2017
Fresh fruit will be available to members all day, while supplies last.
A Summit on the "Park"nership with Holiday Market Canton.
October Member Appreciation Days
Coffee Day - Oct. 1
Fresh Fruit Friday - Oct. 6
Apple Cider Day - Oct. 24
November Member Appreciation Days
Fresh Fruit Friday - Nov. 3
Sandwich Day - Nov. 11
Vegetable Day - Nov. 20
December Member Appreciation Days
Fresh Fruit Friday - Dec. 1
Hot Chocolate Day - Dec. 7
Candy Cane Day - Dec. 20
Member Incentive Program
The Summit on the Park is teaming up with local Canton Businesses to encourage our members to shop, dine, and play right here in Canton. As an added benefit and incentive to your membership, simply present your Summit on the Park Member Card at the following Member Incentive Program partnering businesses below and receive their special offer:
Member Incentive Partner & Member Special Offer:
- SweetWaters Coffee & Tea Canton: Present your Member Card, and receive a 10% discount off of your entire purchase.
- Village Family Restaurant: Present your Member Card, and receive a 15% discount off of your entire purchase of any items from the regular menu. (Discount not valid on specials, promotions, coupons, or with any other discount)
- Edible Arrangements Belleville: Present your Member Card at the store, or mention it over the phone and receive a 20% discount off of your entire purchase. (Discount not valid with any other promotions or coupons.)